Thursday, February 18, 2010

Text Messages for a Speedy Recovery

What do you text someone who's been in an accident or at the hospital sick? Well why not wish a love one to get better soon via SMS and hope for their speedy recovery.

I have you in my heart
I wish you good health
and a speedy recovery

---

Accepting help is healing
Do not feel shy about it
U R not an inconvenience 2 us
U R family, 1 of Us
and we love U very much!

---

My heart and prayers
go out to U
I'll pray with all my heart
you get better soon.
I hope for the best.

---

I heard ur in therapy
I heard it will be months
B4 I see you again
that is such a long road ahead
But like any road there is an end 2 it
And the end is healing and recovery
God Bless U my Friend

---

I heard you were sick
I will definitely be sending
healing thoughts your way.
Take care of yourself better!

---

You are in my thoughts
There is a long road ahead
It won't be easy but I hope
my support will make a difference
Cheer up! I'm rootin' 4 yah!

---

I am so sad by the news
I didn't know about the accident until now
I pray you will be okay
I will visit soon!

---

Cheer up! Get some rest
Things will get better
You just have to ride this through
Don't worry you'll always have us
by ur side. Lotsa hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment