Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sample Love SMS texts

Sample SMS messages on the theme of Love. From quotes and proverbs to sayings and mushy poems, send your love sms today.


"Falling in love
is an act of the soul.
Being in love is a state
of the soul. Staying
in love is enlightenment."
- Deepak Chopra

---

Lord, make me
an instrument of thy peace.
Where there is hatred,
let me sow love
- Peace Prayer of St Francis

---

Looking 4ward 2 many things
2 unfold and 2 evolve into a
wonderful miracle known as LOVE.

---

Love will help me
say goodbye 2 U
If dis is true love,
we both will survive.
its ok 2 hurt
it's ok 2 cry
but never 4get
the one U love

---

a thousand times over
my heart may break
but i will never say goodbye 2 love
My love 4U, will forever burn
4 I will always think of U

---

So faith, hope, love abide,
these three;
but the greatest of these
is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

---

Love cures people
both the ones who give it
& the ones who receive it.
— Dr. Karl Menninger

No comments:

Post a Comment